01 November 2011

Witching hour is come

I meant to add these yesterday, and then I threw up 4 times. Some things went on the back burner. Thankfully, Calista was as good as I could possibly expect while I was sick, happy just to chill on her playmat or my chest except when she was hungry. No stressful fussiness, just chill. Thank you, baby.

Now, on to the important things: Halloween pictures of Calista! I'm not sure these need a ton of captions, they speak for themselves!
Skeleton baby!


With Sven!






Sucking on the black cat!


With Daddy at the ward party!


Count them: 1, 2, 3 skeletons with Mommy!


Our "pumpkin."

Happy Halloween, everybody!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I am so glad that you posted the delightful photos! I have been waiting for them.
Y'know, Sven looks... really creepy. I think I would have preferred pants on him. When I analyze it, I think it's the jutting pelvis that gives me the willies the most.
But your baby is so dang cute! I love the photo of her gnawing on the black cat. And I appreciate your choice of socks!

HK Bialik said...

Two comments:

1. Kyler, I think you make a better Luigi.
2. You clearly aren't feeding your baby enough.

Amy said...

Cute! I LOVE that you included Sven for a comparison with Calista. And that HE is the one wearing the pacifier, too! Looks like you had a fun Halloween.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...